Pine Creek Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.
At Pine Creek Medical Center, competitive benefits for full-time employees include:
- Immediate eligibility of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan with immediate vesting of matching contributions (also available to PRN and PT employees)
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (increases after 1 year)
- Up to 10 free telephonic consultations with a physician
- Employee Assistance Program, including five free counseling sessions
- More voluntary benefits!
The Clinical Data/Case Management/UR Coordinator is responsible for coordinating clinical data collection and input activities in order to obtain, abstract and report quality data to hospital committees for accreditation, program certifications and state and federal regulatory agencies, as well as patient satisfaction, infection control and internal process improvement activities; This position also assists in using collected data to improve quality, safety and overall efficiency. This position is also responsible for case management and UR.
Current RN/LVN license in the state of Texas in good standing. Associate’s degree from an accredited school in Nursing required. Good interpersonal skills, able to work with multidisciplinary teams. Ability to read and interpret data and reports. Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office programs that include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; minimum 2 years’ experience with electronic health records systems. Be able to design, compile, complete and retrieve electronic reports. Experience with Joint Commission and CMS regulatory data entry strongly recommended. Experience in case management and UR required. Current BLS certification required.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking qualified, motivated, detail-oriented Registered Nurses who provide compassionate care to patients.
Full-Time Day positions available with variable shifts.
Qualifications - Minimum 5 years’ experience in an acute care hospital. Minimum 2 years’ experience in PACU (will consider SICU experience). Must be willing to function in both Pre-Op/PACU.
- Comfortable in OR environment operating C-ARM
Maintains a clean and safe environment for patients, staff, and visitors.
- Provides both general and terminal cleaning duties, i.e. dusting, sweeping, mopping. Collects and disposes waste and medical waste, washes walls, windows, doors, beds, mattresses, etc. per operating room protocol and in compliance with OSHA guidelines and infection control standards.
- Provides linen distribution, collection, and linen changes as required.
- Moves beds, equipment, chairs, tables, etc. as appropriate.
- Assists in set-ups and break down of operating rooms as appropriate for procedure.
- Keeps operating rooms and related areas in a clean orderly manner.
- Corresponds with materials management department to help maintain stock par levels.
- Assist in cost control including linen, supplies, chemicals, and medical waste.
- Assists in transporting, transferring, and positioning of patients as needed..
- Disinfects and sterilizes medical equipment and supplies as required.
- Follows isolation and infection control policies and procedures.
- Keeps utility rooms, storage rooms, and janitor closets in a clean, safe, orderly condition at all times.
The purpose of this position is to apply the appropriate diagnostic and procedural codes to individual patient health information for data retrieval, analysis, and claims processing. Applies knowledge of medical terminology, disease processes and pharmacology. Demonstrates tested data quality and integrity skills.
Work Hours: variable during the week, as needed
- Associates degree preferred. One to two years’ related experience and/or training as a coder or strong training background in coding and reimbursement required.
- Minimum of successful completion of a coding certificate program with AHIMA approval status. RHIA, RHIT, CCS, and CCS-P certification status preferred.
- Possess basic knowledge of Internet software, Database software, Word processing, and Spreadsheets. Meditech experience preferred.
Work Hours: 6 AM -2: 30 PM & 3PM- 11:30 PM Flexible Monday-Friday
Current RN license in the State of Texas.
- Minimum of 2 years OR experience as an RN.
- Must have current BLS training at date of hire; ACLS training to be completed within 3 months of date of hire; and PALS training to be completed within 6 months of date of hire.
- BLS required; ACLS (or within 3 months of date of hire) and PALS (or within 6 months of date of hire).
- A minimum of 2 years experience preferred.
- Orthopedic experience preferred, but not necessary.
Work Hours: 7am-7pm (FT/PRN), 7pm-7am (FT/PRN)
The OR Sterile Processing Tech requires experience with surgical instruments, and experience in a healthcare setting. Must know the proper care, maintenance and sterilization methods for various instrumentation, equipment, and supplies used in the OR and other patient care areas.
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in hospital setting
- Certification Preferred
Work Hours: Vary Monday-Friday.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S. or B.A.)
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience with Win XP/Win 7, MS Office Suite, MS SQL Server, Windows Server 2003/2008 Active Directory domain Administration, Group policies and file permissions, Helpdesk/Desktop and Network Support.
- Knowledge of Cisco switches, VPN, routing, firewall, VoIP, IP addressing, Subnetting, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, SAN, Backup and Restore procedures using Symantec Backup Exec.
- Working experience with MS SQL Server including experience in SQL report writing (SQL Administration experience is a PLUS).
- Working Experience supporting MEDITECH modules (5.66 preferred) and MEDITECH Report Writing through NPR.
- Hospital IS experience.