Pine Creek Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.
At Pine Creek Medical Center, competitive benefits for full-time employees include:
- Immediate eligibility of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan with immediate vesting of matching contributions (also available to PRN and PT employees)
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (increases after 1 year)
- Up to 10 free telephonic consultations with a physician
- Employee Assistance Program, including five free counseling sessions
- More voluntary benefits!
The PT plans and administers medically prescribed physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases, to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability in an acute care setting.
- Must possess a physical therapist degree from a CAPTE- accredited physical therapist education program and a valid Texas license to practice Physical Therapy in the state of Texas.
- Current BLS training.
- Acute ortho experience preferred.
Pine Creek Medical Center is a dynamic hospital in search of a professional, self-motivated Assistant Revenue Cycle Director who has experience managing people and processes and committed to delivering successful outcomes.
The Assistant Revenue Cycle Director is responsible for enhancing and maintaining a properly functioning revenue cycle process thorough a cross-department structure by assisting the Director of Revenue Cycle in all operational functions. The functional areas act interdependently during a patient visit, contributing critical information required for clinical service and procuring payment. Concentrates resources on improving core compliance and regulatory competencies and protecting the assets of the organization.
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Healthcare or Public Administration, Management, or a related field. A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a hospital or surgery center billing office environment, including previous supervisory experience in a healthcare management position. Working knowledge and proven experience in the areas of patient registration, billing, accounts receivable (AR), cash management requirements, patient scheduling, insurance verification, pre-certification, financial reporting technology, managed care contractual terms and requirements, health insurance practices, Medicare and Medicaid industry standards for healthcare revenue resolution management practices. Ability to read and interpret documents such as regulationss, operating and maintenance instructions, and policies/procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Meditech experience a plus.
Interested applicants may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking qualified, motivated, detail-oriented Registered Nurses who provide compassionate care to patients.
Full-Time Day positions available with variable shifts.
Qualifications - Minimum 5 years’ experience in an acute care hospital. Minimum 2 years’ experience in PACU (will consider SICU experience). Must be willing to function in both Pre-Op/PACU.
Pine Creek Medical Center Diagnostic Imaging Desoto
1001 Robbie Mince Way
Desoto, TX 75115
Must be able to independently operate MRI GE Signa LX 9.1
Minimum 2 years experience
The Director of Surgical Services is responsible for planning, organizing and directing the operations, programs, and activities of the Operating Rooms (10) and Sterile Processing for both outpatient and inpatient services.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or health related field, or enrolled in, regularly progressing toward and agree to a completion date for obtaining a Master’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a hospital setting (OR) as an RN is required.
- At least 1 year as a charge nurse or supervisor in a hospital setting required, 2 years as supervisor or above in a hospital setting preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support training (at date of hire).
- Current ACLS training (or successfully complete within 3 months of date of hire).
Maintains a clean and safe environment for patients, staff, and visitors.
- Provides both general and terminal cleaning duties, i.e. dusting, sweeping, mopping. Collects and disposes waste and medical waste, washes walls, windows, doors, beds, mattresses, etc. per operating room protocol and in compliance with OSHA guidelines and infection control standards.
- Provides linen distribution, collection, and linen changes as required.
- Moves beds, equipment, chairs, tables, etc. as appropriate.
- Assists in set-ups and break down of operating rooms as appropriate for procedure.
- Keeps operating rooms and related areas in a clean orderly manner.
- Corresponds with materials management department to help maintain stock par levels.
- Assist in cost control including linen, supplies, chemicals, and medical waste.
- Assists in transporting, transferring, and positioning of patients as needed..
- Disinfects and sterilizes medical equipment and supplies as required.
- Follows isolation and infection control policies and procedures.
- Keeps utility rooms, storage rooms, and janitor closets in a clean, safe, orderly condition at all times.
The purpose of this position is to apply the appropriate diagnostic and procedural codes to individual patient health information for data retrieval, analysis, and claims processing. Applies knowledge of medical terminology, disease processes and pharmacology. Demonstrates tested data quality and integrity skills.
Work Hours: variable during the week, as needed
- Associates degree preferred. One to two years’ related experience and/or training as a coder or strong training background in coding and reimbursement required.
- Minimum of successful completion of a coding certificate program with AHIMA approval status. RHIA, RHIT, CCS, and CCS-P certification status preferred.
- Possess basic knowledge of Internet software, Database software, Word processing, and Spreadsheets. Meditech experience preferred.
Primarily responsible for unloading supplies from delivery trucks and putting supplies in designated areas.
Work Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. One year of college course work or technical school preferred or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to learn quickly, willingness to work.
- Experience in a hopsital preferred.
Duties: Assists physicians and nurses in various medical and technical procedures. These functions must be in compliance with the philosophy of Pine Creek Hospital, standards of practice and regulations of governing agencies.
Certificates and Licenses: Current BLS training (at date of hire) & Surgical Technologist certifications
Work Hours: 6 AM -2: 30 PM & 3PM- 11:30 PM Flexible Monday-Friday
Current RN license in the State of Texas.
- Minimum of 2 years OR experience as an RN.
- Must have current BLS training at date of hire; ACLS training to be completed within 3 months of date of hire; and PALS training to be completed within 6 months of date of hire.
- BLS required; ACLS (or within 3 months of date of hire) and PALS (or within 6 months of date of hire).
- A minimum of 2 years experience preferred.
- Orthopedic experience preferred, but not necessary.
Work Hours: 7am-7pm (FT/PRN), 7pm-7am (FT/PRN)
Performs various routine and non-routine clinical laboratory functions in a precise and accurate fashion to assist the Clinical Laboratory Technologist(s) and facilitate function.
Work Hours: As needed during the hours of 6AM-6PM, Monday-Friday (ability to work on short notice).
- Current BLS training (or successfully complete within 1 month of date of hire).
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Medical Assistant training preferred.
- Must have 1 year phlebotomy experience – venous, capillary and arterial specimens.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel applications and be able to become proficient in the lab information system.
- Attentive to detail while being efficient.
- Able to work well with others.
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to work on short notice, if possible.
The OR Sterile Processing Tech requires experience with surgical instruments, and experience in a healthcare setting. Must know the proper care, maintenance and sterilization methods for various instrumentation, equipment, and supplies used in the OR and other patient care areas.
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in hospital setting
- Certification Preferred
Work Hours: Vary Monday-Friday.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S. or B.A.)
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience with Win XP/Win 7, MS Office Suite, MS SQL Server, Windows Server 2003/2008 Active Directory domain Administration, Group policies and file permissions, Helpdesk/Desktop and Network Support.
- Knowledge of Cisco switches, VPN, routing, firewall, VoIP, IP addressing, Subnetting, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, SAN, Backup and Restore procedures using Symantec Backup Exec.
- Working experience with MS SQL Server including experience in SQL report writing (SQL Administration experience is a PLUS).
- Working Experience supporting MEDITECH modules (5.66 preferred) and MEDITECH Report Writing through NPR.
- Hospital IS experience.