Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pine Creek Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.
At Pine Creek Medical Center, competitive benefits for full-time employees include:
- Immediate eligibility of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan with immediate vesting of matching contributions (also available to PRN and PT employees)
- 3 weeks of Paid Time OFff (increased after 1 year)
- Up to 10 free telephonic consultations with a physician
- Employee Assistance Program, including free counseling sessions
- More voluntary benefits!
Work Hours: Monday-Friday
- Bachelors Degree (B.S. or B.A.)
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience with Win in XP/Win 7, MS Office Suite, Windows Server 2003/2008 Active Directory domain environment, Desktop and Network Support.
- Knowledge of Cisco switches, VPN, routing, firewall, VoIP, IP addresssing, Subnetting, NDS, DHCP, VMWare, Backup and Restore procedures using Symantec Backup Exec.
- Working experience wtih MS SQL Server including experience in SQL report writing (SQL Administration experience is a PLUS).
- Working Experience supporting MEDITECH modles (5.66 preferred) and MEDITECH Report Writing through NPR.
Duties: Assists physicians and nurses in various medical and technical procedures. These functions must be in compliance with the philosophy of Pine Creek Hospital, standards of practice and regulations of governing agencies.
Certificates and Licenses: Current BLS training (at date of hire) & Surgical Technologist certifications
Requirements: High School Education or GED; familiarity with Medical Terminology, prior experience in hospital preferred.
Requirements: High School diploma or GED, 3 years general trade experience in building maintenance.
The CNO/DON & Respiratory is directly responsible for the nursing and respiratory care provided to inpatients and emergency patients . In collaboration with Department Directors, the CNO/DON & Respiratory determines types and numbers of Nursing personnel and support staff necessary to provide nursing care in all areas of the hospital and communicates Nursing staffing effectivenss and issues to medical staff, administration and Board of Managers.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must possess Master’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or health related field, or be enrolled in, regularly progressing toward and agree to a completion date for obtaining a Master’s degree in Nursing.
- Minimum five years experience in a hospital setting (Medical, Surgical) as an RN is required.
- At least one year as a charge nurse or supervisor in a hospital setting required. Two years as supervisor or above in a hospital setting preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support training (at date of hire).
- Current ACLS training (or successfully complete within 3 months of date of hire).
- Must be proactive, hands-on and self-motivated
Work Hours: 6 AM -2: 30 PM & 3PM- 11:30 PM Flexible Monday-Friday
Current RN license in the State of Texas.
- Minimum of 2 years OR experience as an RN.
- Must have current BLS training at date of hire; ACLS training to be completed within 3 months of date of hire; and PALS training to be completed within 6 months of date of hire.
Work hours: Variable shifts (Monday-Friday)
- Origanized, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Strong communication skills with patients and other hospital staff.
- Current TX RN license.
- At least 2 years critical care experience.
- Pre-Op/PACU Charge experience.
- Current BLS, ACLS required at date of hire; PALS completed within 6 months of date of hire.
- BLS required; ACLS (or within 3 months of date of hire) and PALS (or within 6 months of date of hire).
- A minimum of 2 years experience preferred.
- Orthopedic experience preferred, but not necessary.
Work Hours: Shifts available: 7am-7pm (FT), 7pm-7am (PRN)
This position is responsible for maintaining records of patient care by compiling, reviewing, and filing documentation of patient’s condition, treatment, and health outcome in preparation for coding. Additionally, the Medical Records Technician ensures that patient records are available to other departments as requested.
Work Hours: PRN
Applicants must have experience in Medical Records at a hospital or surgery center (a minimum of 2 years) and must be familiar with the various components of patient records; must have a high school diploma or equivalent, associates degree preferred. Maintain confidentiality;professionalism; attention to detail; maintain high productivity; time management; focused on results; able to work independently and with a team.
Please send resume to: email@example.com.
- High School Diploma or GED (or to be completed within 90 days of employment).
- One year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of educatoin and experience.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Hospital experience preferred.