Pine Creek Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.
At Pine Creek Medical Center, competitive benefits for full-time employees include:
- Immediate eligibility of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan with immediate vesting of matching contributions (also available to PRN and PT employees)
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (increases after 1 year)
- Up to 10 free telephonic consultations with a physician
- Employee Assistance Program, including five free counseling sessions
- More voluntary benefits!
- Maintains patient flow, achieves production goals, and conforms to established protocols and procedures.
- Independently operates imaging equipment such as computed radiography (CR), fluoroscopy, computerized axial tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and picture archiving and communication systems (PACS).
- Evaluates accuracy and quality of images prior to sending to PACS.
- Follows radiation safety measures to ensure safety of patients and staff and compliance with governmental regulatory requirements.
- Stays informed of new medical imaging equipment and standards of patient care.
- Reviews current literature and attends meetings and seminars to keep informed of new developments in the field.
- Provides patient education for diagnostic testing.
- Assures diagnostic testing reports are available to medical staff.
- Wears personal protective equipment which includes apron, thyroid shield, and film badge.
- Stocks rooms with supplies and linen and maintains refrigerator, freezer, and contrast warmer logs.
- Trains newly hired technologist in the operation of job specific radiology equipment, in maintaining proper patient flow, and in following protocols and procedures.
- Regular predictable attendance is required.
Must be able to independently operate MRI GE Signa LX 9.1
Minimum 2 years experience
Interested candidates may email resume to
click here to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=14496992
Review and analyze all requisitions for conformity of approved standards. Question all deviations. Can demonstrate the ability to use Meditech, MedAssets,com and other provided tools for accessing contracts, standards, pricing, order confirmations, etc. Exercise good judgment at all times.
Click here to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=18038972
12 hour shifts both AM & PM available.
Required Qualification: Current Texas LVN License, 2 Years Med/Surg/Orthopedics experience.
Click here to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=17868402
Front Office Medical Assistant
The Front Office Medical Assistant is responsible for providing basic care and front office duties for Tarlov Cyst Institute patients in the medical office setting by providing information, services and assistance under the supervision of the physician, as needed.
- High School diploma or GED;
- Medical Assistant training;
- Familiarity with Medical Terminology, particularly orthopedic/spine/neuro;
- Minimum 2 years in medical office setting as a Medical Assistant required, including scheduling, phone calls (customer service), data entry, records request, experience with pre-certifications and insurance verification.
- Current BLS training (or successfully complete within 1 month of date of hire).
- > 5 years experience in a medical front office role.
- Certified Medical Assistant preferred.
- Experience with Spine or Neurosurgery practice strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 codes.
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Click here to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=17829802
Summary: Supports pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications
- Provide assistance with the order entry, preparation, and distribution of drug products under the supervision of a registered pharmacist.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of drug and supplies.
- Maintain crash carts, anesthesia trays, and enter all patient charges using Meditech.
- Provide excellent customer service to nurses and other departments.
- Compound IV admixtures as necessary.
- Assist pharmacist in any other day to day functions required to meet patient needs.
- Certified by PTCB and registered with Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
- Be able to show a proven track record of strong hospital experience.
- Possess excellent customer service; communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Have a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Enjoys being a team player.
- Possesses knowledge of pharmacies and/or computer systems.
- Understand that “Patient Care is our Bottom Line”.
- Be detail oriented and diligent.
- Proven IV skills, preferred.
- Skilled Data Entry, a plus.
- Omnicell or other automated dispensing exposure, a plus.
- Inpatient experience, a plus.
Click here to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=17368312
We are seeking qualified, motivated, detail-oriented Registered Nurses who provide compassionate care to patients.
Full-Time Day positions available with variable shifts.
Qualifications - Minimum 5 years’ experience in an acute care hospital. Minimum 2 years’ experience in PACU (will consider SICU experience). Must be willing to function in both Pre-Op/PACU.
- Must be multi-modality with MRI and CT experience
- Comfortable in OR environment operating C-ARM
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- ARRT® with registry in CT and/or MRI
Director of Quality is responsible for the quality-related functions, including education, performance improvement, survey readiness, patient safety, case management, utilization management, infection control, and employee health.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday
- Licensed RN in the State of Texas.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years hospital experience and at least 2 years in Quality preferred.
- Prior experience with TJC, State and CMS surveys.
- BLS training required.
- Maintains professional competence through seminars, conferences, and membership in professional organizations. Attends at least 16 hours infection control continuing education every 2 years.
- CPHQ, CMSA or CCMC preferred, but not required.
- Certified Infection Control preferred (e.g., CIC).
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=16788782
Duties: Assists physicians and nurses in various medical and technical procedures. These functions must be in compliance with the philosophy of Pine Creek Hospital, standards of practice and regulations of governing agencies.
Certificates and Licenses: Current BLS training (at date of hire) & Surgical Technologist certifications
Work Hours: 6 AM -2: 30 PM & 3PM- 11:30 PM, 11AM-7:30 PM & Flexible, Monday-Friday
Current RN license in the State of Texas.
- Minimum of 2 years OR experience as an RN.
- Must have current BLS training at date of hire; ACLS training to be completed within 3 months of date of hire; and PALS training to be completed within 6 months of date of hire.
- BLS required; ACLS (or within 3 months of date of hire) and PALS (or within 6 months of date of hire).
- A minimum of 2 years experience preferred.
- Orthopedic experience preferred, but not necessary.
Work Hours: 7am-7pm (FT/PRN), 7pm-7am (Relief Team Lead/FT/PRN)
The OR Sterile Processing Tech requires experience with surgical instruments, and experience in a healthcare setting. Must know the proper care, maintenance and sterilization methods for various instrumentation, equipment, and supplies used in the OR and other patient care areas.
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in hospital setting
- Certification Preferred
Work Hours: Vary Monday-Friday.
Assists Credentialing Coordinator with all activities associated with the credentialing and privileging functions for Pine Creek Medical Center and other entities as required. Assists the Credentialing Coordinator to assure timely verification of all applications. Maintains compliance with all Joint Commission, state and federal regulations and payor requirements.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (25 hours/week)
High School Diploma or equivalent, previous experience in medical staff services, knowledge of spreadsheet software, medical terminology, excellent communication skills
At least 2 years related medical staff services, ability to multitask, being accurate and having an eye for details, knowledge of internet and database software. Advanced computer skills preferred.
Click here to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=17868372
Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; preparing financial statements.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Process Bi-weekly payroll.
- Enter, analyze and pay accounts payable invoices.
- Bachelor Degree Preferred or 4 years Staff Accountant experience.
- 4 year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Accounts Payable and Payroll experience preferred.
- Microsoft Excel Proficient.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Hospital experience preferred.
Click to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=16442112