Pine Creek Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.
At Pine Creek Medical Center, competitive benefits for full-time employees include:
- Immediate eligibility of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan with immediate vesting of matching contributions (also available to PRN and PT employees)
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (increases after 1 year)
- Up to 10 free telephonic consultations with a physician
- Employee Assistance Program, including five free counseling sessions
- More voluntary benefits!
Internal Applicants Only
Work Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Qualifications: Familiar with clinical setting, medical terminology, good communication skills & phone etiquette, High School Diploma or GED, Basic math and computer skills. Preferred: Prior hospital/OR experience, MA training
Click to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=16191512
The Director of Materials Management is responsible for the overall operations of hospital procurement and supply distribution. Develops, implements, and administers a supply support system that effectively meets the need of the hospital. This position is the technical authority on all Materials Management matters at the medical center. Guidelines furnished by Physician Synergy Group require interpretation and legal and technical adaptation to the local situation to meet the demand of major and frequent changes characteristic of an active medical center. Responsible for insuring compliance with PSG guidelines of Group Purchasing Contract compliance, monitoring and streamlining the supply chain by standardization, consolidation, resulting in cost and staff savings. Incumbent must maintain a positive, collaborative attitude in working relationships, including those with other Medical Center personnel, physicians, patients, families, and visitors. This must be accomplished while reducing the cost of goods and services to the hospital.
- Materials Management Supervisor Level Experience, required.
- Meditech experience, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Surgical Hospital or ASC experience, preferred.
Ability to assess and provide respiratory care to patients (In patient and out patient). Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures and able to perform these duties to the best of their ability.
Work Hours: 3pm-11:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide respiratory care involving the application of well-defined therapeutic techniques when ordered by a physician.
- Use ventilators and various oxygen devices and aerosol and breathing treatments in the provision of respiratory therapy.
- Set equipment controls to regulate the flow of oxygen, gases, mists or aerosols.
- Administer breathing and oxygen procedures such as intermittent positive pressure breathing treatments, ultrasonic nebulizer treatments and incentive spirometer treatments.
- Read and evaluate physicians’ orders and patients chart information to determine patients’ condition and treatment protocols.
- Assess patients’ response to treatment and modify treatments as needed.
- Monitor patients during treatment and report any unusual reactions to the Nurse and/or Physician.
- Perform diagnostic procedures (EKG, ABG) to assess the severity of respiratory dysfunction in patients.
- Keep records of patients’ therapy, completing all necessary forms.
- Explain treatment procedures to patients.
- Recommend and review bedside procedures: X-rays, EKG, ABG, Lab test.
- Interview and examine patients to collect clinical data.
- Teach patients how to use respiratory equipment at home.
- Prepare and test devices such as mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, aerosol generators and EKG machines, ISTAT.
- Follow and enforce safety rules applying to equipment.
- Stock supplies as needed.
Certificates and Licenses: RRT or RRT eligible; current BLS, ACLS and PALS training.
Administers medically prescribed physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases, to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability under the supervision of a Physical Therapist.
Successfully complete a state certified Physical Therapy Assistant program; pass Texas State Licensing Boards.
Click below to apply:
Serves as receptionist for the unit, directing visitors appropriately, answering and forwarding patient calls, and assisting physicians. Under the direction of an RN, arranges with community agencies for the continuing care of patients after their discharge from the hospital. Assists patients and their families with discharge planning and coordinates the discharge process. Also performs clerical and administrative duties for the unit, including relieving clinical staff of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail.
Work Hours: 8am-4:30pm (Monday-Friday)
High School diploma or GED; familiarity with Medical Terminology; prior experience in hospital preferred. BLS required. Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word), Windows required. Must have good interpersonal skills and communciation skills. Familiarity with Medical Terminology.
We are seeking qualified, motivated, detail-oriented Registered Nurses who provide compassionate care to patients.
Full-Time Day positions available with variable shifts.
Qualifications - Minimum 5 years’ experience in an acute care hospital. Minimum 2 years’ experience in PACU (will consider SICU experience). Must be willing to function in both Pre-Op/PACU.
Maintains a clean and safe environment for patients, staff, and visitors.
- Provides both general and terminal cleaning duties, i.e. dusting, sweeping, mopping. Collects and disposes waste and medical waste, washes walls, windows, doors, beds, mattresses, etc. per operating room protocol and in compliance with OSHA guidelines and infection control standards.
- Provides linen distribution, collection, and linen changes as required.
- Moves beds, equipment, chairs, tables, etc. as appropriate.
- Assists in set-ups and break down of operating rooms as appropriate for procedure.
- Keeps operating rooms and related areas in a clean orderly manner.
- Corresponds with materials management department to help maintain stock par levels.
- Assist in cost control including linen, supplies, chemicals, and medical waste.
- Assists in transporting, transferring, and positioning of patients as needed..
- Disinfects and sterilizes medical equipment and supplies as required.
- Follows isolation and infection control policies and procedures.
- Keeps utility rooms, storage rooms, and janitor closets in a clean, safe, orderly condition at all times.
The purpose of this position is to apply the appropriate diagnostic and procedural codes to individual patient health information for data retrieval, analysis, and claims processing. Applies knowledge of medical terminology, disease processes and pharmacology. Demonstrates tested data quality and integrity skills.
Work Hours: 9AM-5:30PM, variable during the week, as needed
- Associates degree preferred. One to two years’ related experience and/or training as a coder or strong training background in coding and reimbursement required.
- Minimum of successful completion of a coding certificate program with AHIMA approval status. RHIA, RHIT, CCS, and CCS-P certification status preferred.
- Possess basic knowledge of Internet software, Database software, Word processing, and Spreadsheets. Meditech experience preferred.
Work Hours: 6 AM -2: 30 PM & 3PM- 11:30 PM Flexible Monday-Friday
Current RN license in the State of Texas.
- Minimum of 2 years OR experience as an RN.
- Must have current BLS training at date of hire; ACLS training to be completed within 3 months of date of hire; and PALS training to be completed within 6 months of date of hire.
- BLS required; ACLS (or within 3 months of date of hire) and PALS (or within 6 months of date of hire).
- A minimum of 2 years experience preferred.
- Orthopedic experience preferred, but not necessary.
Work Hours: 7am-7pm (FT/PRN), 7pm-7am (Relief Team Lead/FT/PRN)
The OR Sterile Processing Tech requires experience with surgical instruments, and experience in a healthcare setting. Must know the proper care, maintenance and sterilization methods for various instrumentation, equipment, and supplies used in the OR and other patient care areas.
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in hospital setting
- Certification Preferred
Work Hours: Vary Monday-Friday.
Member of the Finance team that will ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, participate in daily data entry Payroll processing. This position will impact a rapidly growing organization and offers career development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Payroll experience with multiple pay codes and pay rates.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
- ADP experience, preferred.
- eTime or Kronos software experience, preferred.
- Associates degree, preferred.
- Hospital experience preferred.
Experienced and professional Administrative Assistant/PBX Operator to serve as our main point of contact for all incoming inquires.
- 3-5 years related experience required,
- High school diploma or equivalent required,
- Associates or higer degree preferred.
Interviews incoming patients or representatives and enters information required for admission into computer, verifies insurance benefits timely to ensure compliance with the Center’s policies and procedures as well as perform other duties. Experience with insurance verifications, Managed Care, Medicare, HMO/PPO plans required.