Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pine Creek Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.
At Pine Creek Medical Center, competitive benefits for full-time employees include:
- Immediate eligibility of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan with immediate vesting of matching contributions (also available to PRN and PT employees)
- 3 weeks of Paid Time OFff (increased after 1 year)
- Up to 10 free telephonic consultations with a physician
- Employee Assistance Program, including free counseling sessions
- More voluntary benefits!
Work Hours: 6-3PM and 11-730PM Flexible Monday-Friday
One opening for 3pm-9pm, Monday-Friday at $50/hr. Open to internal applicants only through 6/21/13. External applicants considered after 6/21/13.
- Current RN license in the State of Texas.
- Minimum of 2 years OR experience as an RN.
- Must have current BLS training at date of hire; ACLS training to be completed within 3 months of date of hire; and PALS training to be completed within 6 months of date of hire.
New: Will consider new nursing graduates with a minimum of 2 years OR experience as Surgical Technologist.
To provide clinical and administrative support to the Quality/Case Management area. Performs data collection and entry. Provides basic care/"clinic type" duities for Total Joint Program and Infection Prevention Program by providing information, services and assistance under the supervision of the RN and/or Physician.
- High school diploma.
- Certified Medical Assistant.
- 1 years experience in a hospital setting required.
Qualifications: Board-registered as a Medical Technologist (ASCP or AMT). new graduates considered,
- Preferred 2 years experience in a lab.
- Computer literate
- Bacis knowledge of interpreting and troubleshooting abnormal results.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the lab, including occasional weekends.
- Able to troubleshoot and maintain laboratory instrumentations and experience with Laboratory Information Systems preferred
- Current BLS training preferred.
- Able to perform phlebotomy when needed.
Work hours: Variable shifts (Monday-Friday)
- Origanized, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Strong communication skills with patients and other hospital staff.
- Current TX RN license.
- At least 2 years critical care experience.
- Pre-Op/PACU Charge experience.
- Current BLS, ACLS required at date of hire; PALS completed within 6 months of date of hire.
Hours: Full Time 11AM-7:30PM; flexible to arrive early to meet the needs of the surgery schedule; Part Time 2:30-8:30PM
- Diploma from an accredited program for Operating Room Technicians.
- A minimum of two years experience as an OR Tech. Spine experience perferred.
- Current BLS training (at date of hire).
- Must have demonstrated experience working with adult surgical patients.
- Must have current Texas license.
- Must be RRT or RRT eligible.
- Current BCLS, ACLS and PALS training (at date of hire).
- Must be willing to work day or night shift as needed (primarily Thursdays/Fridays).
Work Hours: Nights, primarily Thursday and Friday
- Comfortable in the OR environment operating the C-ARM
Work Hours: Varying shifts Monday-Friday
The OR Sterile Processing Tech requires experience with surgical instruments, and experience in a healthcare setting. Must know the proper care, maintenance and sterilization methods for various instrumentation, equipment, and supplies used in the OR and other patient care areas.
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in hospital setting
- Certification Preferred
Work Hours: Vary Monday-Friday.
Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Licensure or licensed Physician Assistant in the sate of Texas. Two to four years related Advanced Practice Nurse or Physician Assistant experience with neurosurgery/spine surgical patients required. Scrub/first assist experience required. Current BLS training (at date of hire). Current ACLS training (or successfully complete within 3 months of date of hire).
Interviews incoming patients or representatives and enters information required for admission into computer, verifies insurance benefits timely to ensure compliance with the Center's policies and procedures as well as perform other duties. Experience with insurance verifications, Managed Care, Medicare, HMO/PPO plans required.
Work Hours: Part-Time (2pm-7pm)
Performs insurance billing clerical duties; including the review and verification of patient account information against system. Experience in medicare billing and collections preferred. Bilingual a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Knowledge of general medical terminology required.
- Ability to multi-task with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Two years experience in healthcare billing preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicare preferred.
- Meditech, Surgisource or Advantx experience preferred.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent certifications (MCP/MCSE preferred) and 5 years IT related experience. Strong communication skills, troubleshooting skills, ability to multi-task, self learner, self-motivated team player with positive attitude. Working knowledge of SQL Server including experience in SQL reporting. Working experience supporting MEDITECH modules (5.65 preferred) and MEDITECH Report Writing through NPR. Experience with Win XP/win 7, MS Office suite, win 2003/2008 Active Directory domain environment, Desktop and Network Support. Knowledge of Cisco switches, VPN, routing, firewall, VoIP, IP addressing, Subnetting, DNS, DHCP, Backup and restore procedures using Symantec Backup Exec.
Hospital IS experiece a plus. SQL Administration experience is a plus, but not required.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday
Qualifications: Experience in a hospital. Facilities experience to include: Building Maintenance, HVAC, EPA Certified Type I & II, electrical, boilers and plumbing.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (30-40 hours per week)