Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pine Creek Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.
At Pine Creek Medical Center, competitive benefits for full-time employees include:
- Immediate eligibility of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan with immediate vesting of matching contributions (also available to PRN and PT employees)
- 3 weeks of Paid Time OFff (increased after 1 year)
- Up to 10 free telephonic consultations with a physician
- Employee Assistance Program, including free counseling sessions
- More voluntary benefits!
Responsible for maintaining current data in Meditech to reflect the supplies in stock. Assists with expediting the flow of supplies between Materials and the departments.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday
- High school diploma or equivalent required. One year of college course work or technical school preferred; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Additional training in Excel preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Excel (including using multiple sheets), Word and Internet Explorer and Meditech, specifically the Materials Management module.
Performs various routine and non-routine clinical laboratory functions in a precise and accurate fashion to assist the Clinical Laboratory Technologist(s) and facilitate function.
Work Hours: As needed during the hours of 6AM-6PM, Monday-Friday (ability to work on short notice).
- Current BLS training (or successfully complete within 1 month of date of hire).
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Medical Assistant training preferred.
- Must have 1 year phlebotomy experience - venous, capillary and arterial specimens.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel applications and be able to become proficient in the lab information system.
- Attentive to detail while being efficient.
- Able to work well with others.
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to work on short notice, if possible.
High School diploma or GED; Familiarity with Medical Terminology; Current BLS training (or successfully complete within 1 month of date of hire); prior experience in hospital.
Medical Assistant or CNA preferred.
Work Hours: Two 12 hour shifts (Monday-Friday).
Work Hours: 6 AM -2: 30 PM & 3PM- 11:30 PM Flexible Monday-Friday
Current RN license in the State of Texas.
- Minimum of 2 years OR experience as an RN.
- Must have current BLS training at date of hire; ACLS training to be completed within 3 months of date of hire; and PALS training to be completed within 6 months of date of hire.
We are seeking a qualified, motivated, detail-oriented RN who provides compassionate care to patients while coordinating patient preparation for procedures.
40 hours/week exempt position (primarily working Monday-Friday)
Registered Nurse in the State of Texas. BLS required at date of hire. Minimum 2 years' hospital experience required. Strong verbal and written communciation skills required. Ability to multi-task and problem solve. Patient Education experience preferred. Case management experience preferred.
Work hours: Variable shifts (Monday-Friday)
- Origanized, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Strong communication skills with patients and other hospital staff.
- Current TX RN license.
- At least 2 years critical care experience.
- Pre-Op/PACU Charge experience.
- Current BLS, ACLS required at date of hire; PALS completed within 6 months of date of hire.
- BLS required; ACLS (or within 3 months of date of hire) and PALS (or within 6 months of date of hire).
- A minimum of 2 years experience preferred.
- Orthopedic experience preferred, but not necessary.
Work Hours: Shifts available: 7am-7pm (FT), 7pm-7am (PRN)
Experienced Full Time Patient Care Technicians
Shifts: 6 AM-2:30 PM Tues - Fri & 2:30 PM-11 PM Tues - Fri
Requirements: High School Deploma or GED; Current BLS, Minimum 1-3 years (depending on certification/training) in short term acute care hospital.
The OR Sterile Processing Tech requires experience with surgical instruments, and experience in a healthcare setting. Must know the proper care, maintenance and sterilization methods for various instrumentation, equipment, and supplies used in the OR and other patient care areas.
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in hospital setting
- Certification Preferred
Work Hours: Vary Monday-Friday.
Sorry, no jobs have been posted.